No More Startup Progress Bar

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rainwalker, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

I installed and then reinstalled as i was having problems with the password .........Trial Version.........now the Acronis Logo and green progress bar do not appear at system startup........... o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rainwalker,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please explain your problem in detailed? What the problem with the password did you have? What version (build) of Acronis program do you try to use?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. Rainwalker

I am running version 8 Build 889...................with the first install i got stuck while attempting to do a incremental backup, as the program did not regognize my password.

4. Rainwalker

Help please...i promise to spell 'recognize' correctly in the future

5. Rainwalker

If this seems unimportant to people i expected help from, then understand that it is important to me.........i would have thought it a simple question, to those in the know........

A Prospective Customer

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Rainwalker,

Do you mean the password you chose to protect your image or do you mean the program Registration Key?

Again, it's not clear what you mean. Is this the green progress bar you get when booting from the bootable floppy disks?

Regards

7. Rainwalker

I mean the optional "Password" that we might add at the beginning of the setup.............I have no "Key" as i am using a trial version(see post #754).............when i installed the program for the first time i would see the Acronis Logo along with a green bar showing just before Windows loaded (as with other backup programs on the market)......it worked for a while...see post #754
    Thank you

8. Acronis Support

Hello Rainwalker,

Did I get it right that you are still working with trial version? Please let us know what your problem is? What happens after you launch Acronis True Image? Also please let us when you installed the software (there is 15-day limitation of trial version)?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

9. Rainwalker

10. Acronis Support

Hello Rainwalker,

Could you please create scrennshots of your actions and send to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? This will allow us to investigate the problem thoroughly.

If you are not familiar with making screen shots, please read the below step-by-step instructions.

- Get to the window which you want to make a screen shot of;
    - Hit the (Alt+)PrintScreen button on your keyboard;
    - Run Paint usually available in Start\Programs\Accessories or another graphics application;
    - Choose Paste command in Edit menu;
    - Save the result picture with JPEG format being preferable.

Thank you
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.