No me arranca el ordenador

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by RGG, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RGG

RGG Registered Member

It does not start the computer
    I am a new user of Acronis. I have tried clonar the disc of my portable one on a disc USB.
    Later the computer to be restarted to initiate the cloning already it is not possible to to start.
    It initiates the take-off, but some values appear on screen and it goes out.
    In way it tries failures is OK.
    I can do what?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

You need to write in English in order to get replies.

3. RGG

RGG Registered Member

Hi Guys,

I´ve a laptop with windows ME.
    I was to clone my hard disk to an USB hard disk and after restarting ME so as to start the cloning. When the process is to start, I get a blue screen with lots of numbers. After that, the laptop shuts down itself.
    In Safe Mode windows ME starts up.
    What can I do?
    Thanks for your quick response guys.

4. Ralphie

What version and build of True Image are you using? Cloning will erase everything you had on the USB drive - use Backup instead. Backup creates a compressed image and will simply add the backup file to the usb drive instead of erasing what is on it.

Make the bootable Rescue cd from the True Image menu, boot with it and used that CD to do the Backup.

If your laptop is no longer booting after the attempted clone process, you will have to fix that first before doing the Backup via the Rescue CD. And to fix it, it looks like you will have to reinstall WinME over itself. This will repair Windows without loss of data or programs that you added.

5. RGG

RGG Registered Member

Hi Ralphie,

At the moment, I´m using version 9 and build 2,277
    I have been checking all the backups that I´ve got and I have found out that from the file system.ini that I had previously and this one (that doesn´t boot up) the only two differences are:

Paging=Off
    ShellName=C:\ARCHIV~1\ARCHIV~1\ACRONIS\TRUEIM~1\AUTOPR9X.EXE

When I remove those two lines, windows ME boots up, but it is painfully slow and crashes all the time. Any idea what they do?
    I also get this message when booting up:

IFSMGR(01) + 00001A64 Error : 0E : 0028 : C00344B4

I have also tried what you suggested, reinstalling the operating system but, apparently, it keeps on failing at different stages.
    My aim is to get rid of acronis when booting up (somehow).
    any idea?
    Help is much appreciated. Thanks

6. Ralphie

Sorry, I don't know what those lines do. Have you done a chkdsk /r on your hard drive?

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello RGG,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home (3715 for Spanish version and 3854 for English version of Acronis True Image ). To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Please also create a new Bootable CD using the latest build.

If the issue persists with the latest build, please describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step. Please also clarify if you used Clone Disk or Backup Disk tool of Acronis True Image.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.