No license, no reply from support

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mgotts, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgotts

mgotts Registered Member

I purchased a 2-year license of NOD32 several days ago. I received the initial confirmation email seconds after the purchase, but I've yet to receive the email with the license key. So, yesterday I opened a customer support "case" online, but the status of it still says "Not Started" more than a day later.

What do I have to do to get a response and a license key? The pause between paying for the product and receiving *silence* in response is a bit disconcerting.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Did you check your spam folder to see if the license was accidentally moved there by your mail provider or filtering software?

If you can send me your sales order number and the email address you used when purchasing the license via the forum's private messaging (PM) system, I can investigate this further.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. mgotts

mgotts Registered Member

Update: I received a response from eset a couple of days ago with the key. Just wanted to update this thread to say the issue is resolved. Thanks for everyone's help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.