No Internet Connection

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by mtwilco, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtwilco

mtwilco Registered Member

I recently renewed my subscription and went from V2.7 to V3. All was fine until I tried to access the internet. Absolutly could not get on line. I uninstalled and reinstalled two times. Still could not get online until I uninstalled. I even uninstalled Online Armor and still no luck. This same problem was posted by RobdeVries on June 22 but there was no definative solution. I have been very satisfied with is product untill now. Does anyone have an answer to this? Will appreciate any help.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello mtwilco,

Please provide more info such as operating system, other security programs you are using, and so on. The more information, the better.

It sounds like a conflict that will require more information.

3. mtwilco

mtwilco Registered Member

Sorry about that ronjor. I have XP Pro SP2 and I use Online Armor, Counterspy, SpyCop, Comodo BOClean and HOSTS Manager. Hope this will help.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Although it might not help, one thing you could try is to reinstall from the original file you downloaded. Double click the file and it will ask you to repair or remove the program. Try a repair and restart your computer and see if it makes a difference.

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Couldn't it be that something is preventing ekrn.exe from connecting to the Internet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.