No data in RA Console - updates are ok.

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by stabako, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stabako

stabako Registered Member

Hello all, I've searched and not found an answer to this, also have a case with ESET but no solution. Here's the scenario. ESET v3.0 business edition, just installed latest RA server, RA console, and push install to 5 clients. (Have valid license for 5). All clients are receiving updates successfully from server, however when opening the RA Console, "No data in this pane." is displayed. If any of the tabs are selected (Clients, Threat log, etc.) the status bar on the bottom of the Console shows "Error" in RED. The clients are set up properly to communicate with the server, and after initial installation all 5 clients appeared in the Console. They disappeared however after a restart. Here's the interesting thing I just noticed: Selecting TOOLS and SERVER OPTIONS from the Console menu and looking at the NUMBER OF CLIENTS (License information) it shows 5 (4294967290 over). Normally this would show the number of clients we are licensed for and how many licenses are left.

Additional info: This is a new install of V3 after uninstalling V2.7. The old version had the same problem and was never resolved.

I have re-installed the Console twice per ESET with no change.

The network is functioning properly, all PCs can see each other.

IPs are assigned via DHCP. All PCs in the same workgroup.

The latest versions of NOD32 Antivirus, Server & Console are installed.

Any ideas? Please let me know if you need more info.....a screenshot is attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
  2. Fatih Batur

Fatih Batur Registered Member

Hmmmmm, can we change of license?

3. stabako

stabako Registered Member

Thanks for the response, we (per ESET) changed the license back when v2.7 was installed and it didn't change the problem. This new license was just issued a week ago for renewal, so basically we're on the 3rd license with the same issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.