No clients showing after remote install NOD32 for Remote Administrator Console

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by leon85321, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leon85321

leon85321 Registered Member

Hello, I have tried this for a while to get it to work. I installed remote administrator console and specified port 2223. I setup the packages, push install to clients and it went smoothly. However, I am never able to see any clients in the tab Clients in the console.
    I have checked the client's Remote Administration under NOD32 System Setup and the Server address and port # match the console server option.
    Please help!!
    Thanks

Leon

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

what firewall are you using - and are you sure that RAS connections can get through that?

As a test, I'd disable the firewall on one client and see if that appears in the list - if not, disable firewall on RAS devices, and see if client appears - ie, if with disabled firewall on both client and server, you're getting your connections.

one more silly question - check that your config on the clients has "taken" - ie, that RAS connections are setup - that's in the system setup, Remote Administration tab.

Also - are you using http connection, or doze networking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.