No CD-R for rescue image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by piranxas, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piranxas

piranxas Registered Member

Hello,

I am using True Image server v8 on a computer that does not have cd-r attached on it. Is it possible to create a rescue image as an iso image so I can transfer it on a computer that has cd-r and burn it there?

regards.

2. wolfgang_362

wolfgang_362 Registered Member

Try to mount the CD-R as a network drive (Disc must be formatted UDF with Direct CD or similar) or use a DVD-RAM drive.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

4. wolfgang_362

wolfgang_362 Registered Member

I think "piranxas" wants to save the image he has built with TI in .ISO format instead of .TIB format. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wolfgang_362,

"I think "piranxas" wants to save the image he has built with TI in .ISO format instead of .TIB format. Please correct me if I'm wrong." - I don't see any necessity to save backup files in .iso format. he can burn .tib files in a usual way.

To my mind he wants to create Acronis bootable rescue CD. So I gave him a link to the appropriate .iso file.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.