No-cd for sims 3

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Rabiddog, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabiddog

Rabiddog Guest

This was scanned by VirusTotal :

Need opinions, would you trust this?

I bought the game, just don't want to insert DVD every time.

Srpski | Македонски | العربية | Suomi | ihMdI | | עברית | | Slovenščina | Dansk | Русский | Română | Türkçe | Nederlands | Ελληνικά | Français | Svenska | Português | Italiano | | | Magyar | Deutsch | Česky | Polski | Español
    Virustotal is a service that analyzes suspicious files and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware detected by antivirus engines. More information...

File ru-s3gnp.rar received on 2009.09.07 10:06:23 (UTC)
    Current status: finished
    Result: 7/41 (17.07%)

~removed virustotal results per Policy~

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
  2. Rabiddog

Rabiddog Guest

Sorry it was not my intention to:
    "Too frequently people go out and find some piece of malware, upload it to one of those services, then based upon the results displayed, start a thread here to either praise or bash the anti-virus scanners involved."

Just needed some experts opinions. :oops:

3. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

I use nocd cracks all the time and sometimes it gets picked up by AV like a virus, but I just click on ignore, because mostly it is not virus.
    When you scan it eg on VirusTotal and you will get something like generic virus, it is just based on heuristic, so most likely it is not a virus.

P.S.: I really wish, they would finally stop this rubbish, like insert CD all the time, you want to play a game, it only bothers legitimate users. :mad:
    Games bought via steam or on gog.com have no such problems, pity games use to crash with nocd cracks, like GRID, I have to use DVD anyway.

4. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

Is it really that hard to put a darn DVD in. :p

5. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

Yes it is if you swap games all the time, plus it also is quite annoying to hear the 52 speed drive speed up and down, up and down while your trying to play ...

Add that the less you need the actual game disc(s), the less chance there is for wear and tear (and actual physical damage). this is my main reason for using nocd cracks if available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.