NIS 2010 PCMag.com review

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Victek, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbbyJack

AbbyJack Registered Member

FWIW The local Staples store had a sale on NIS2010 and yesterday I decided to give it a try. I've used NIS in the past and dumped it because it was a real resource hog. I've been very happy with ESET for several months now and wanted to know how the latest version of NIS compared.
    All I can say is that the new version is really slick. So far it works just as advertised but I'm not about to give up on ESET just yet. :)
    Overall I'm quite impressed with the new version. It is certainly a big improvement of their earlier version.

2. xandros

xandros Registered Member

i like to heare about it from the people who try it, and the test site, av test
    but i hear that nis 2010 excellent now and its working light on the pc, i will try it soon maybe after one week, but realy i love avast pro , its very light on my pc

3. LittleDude

LittleDude Registered Member

I switched to NIS 2009 after getting infected while running ESET. No changes in speed of my system. No problem uninstalling when I did a clean install of NIS 2010. It can always be purchased cheaply by finding old versions which are usually heavily discounted. You only need the serial number from these to run the latest version. Here in New Zealand I can easily purchase NIS for 3 pcs for half the price of ESET for 1pc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.