Nirsoft utilities into a single exe

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by treehouse786, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treehouse786

treehouse786 Registered Member

i am sure most of you are familiar with NIRSOFT software.

i have been trying to discover a program to combine all the little nirsoft utilities along with ini files into a single executable but i could not find any

i asked my friend who thought of a solution straight away, he now hosts this single exe on his website.

program is fully portable and leaves no trace behind

edit- he will keep the tool updated if it proves popular

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. treehouse786

no idea if he has permission, will ask him to check with nirsofter.

that utility you posted is brilliant, but it still does not host all programs into a single exe (yeah i'm fussy like that)

maybe my friend could use that utility and create a single exe? that would be awesome, granting of course nirsofter gives him permission

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  4. mrpink

mrpink Registered Member

It's not what you want i guess, but there is Windows System Control Center available in paf.exe. You get all Nirsoft and Sysinternals utilities. Although it's not fully portable, all Sysinternals utilities still write to the registry

5. treehouse786

thanks for the suggestion mrpink but unfortunately its more messy than cudni's suggestion.

think this is perfect, its cudni's suggestion all hooked up to a single exe, i have contacted nirsoft and just waiting for a reply with regards to usage.

according to his website, it should be ok as long as the nirsoft programs behave the same way (which they do) and all nirsoft branding stays in place (which they are).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
  6. mrpink

mrpink Registered Member

Very nice indeed, i'll keep it whether you get the permission or not lol. I probably don't need it since i use only few of Nirsoft utilities, but i'll keep it anyway cause it's so good. One question, is there a way to not start in full screen? I hate it when it happens, i searched through the settings and the .cfg file but didn'y find anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.