Newcomer to this Wilders

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Slam Dunkley, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

That's a typical Sully Comment....

2. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Confucius says:

"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it." ;)

3. Sully

Sully Registered Member

LOL.

That reminds me of Johnny Carson...

Confucious say:
    Wise man see more from mountain top than blind man see from bottom of septic tank.

Sul.

4. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Slam Dunkley,

what are you system specs, such as hardware and O/S? It's hard to offer advice because nobody really knows what's going to work best for you, but at least knowing what you're using can help narrow it down a bit. Is Norton "the best"? Who knows. Maybe it will be for you. From my recent experience for simple, no nonsense and a highly effective solution, Sandboxie is excellent, "The Dog's Bollocks", so to speak :D Seriously, I have tremendous faith in it for use on my kid's machines. ~ a year later and no problems whatsoever. There are other products similar to it that could work equally as well or better for you. Truthfully, I'm not a fan of resident av solutions. I use only MBAM for on-demand, though, if I doubt the file's integrity.

Almost forgot, Blue's got some nice reading here. A worthy read to be sure.

5. Slam Dunkley

Slam Dunkley Registered Member

Hi wat0114, I really don't need advice for what av to use, I just wanted to start a debate, I was role playing, pretending that I am a complete newbie to security programs to what people would say about Norton, whether it was bad or good and give evidence instead of opinions, but thank you for your help :). but Norton is my baby :)

6. Sully

Sully Registered Member

Is this true?

:thumbd:

Honesty is the best policy...

Sul.

7. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

Old saying: "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

Personally, I would apologize to those that tried to answer your questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.