newbie with a question??

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by sticky note, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sticky note

sticky note Registered Member

Hi everyone I just joined today,but I have been reading your forums for a few days now and I appreciate all the wisdom in this site.I just Downloaded spyware blaster and when I first enabled protection it told me there are now 205 unprotected Items.Well after pokeing around I found the unprotected files,in red and un-check marked.I checked them all and enabled protection on them all.Would Someone please tell me if I took the correct action??
    Thank You,Sticky Note

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi sticky note,

I've moved your post from the Test forum into Javacool's forum.

To answer your question, yes, you can do it that way too, putting a check in the box beside each item that shows up as red, then clicking the "Protect Against Checked Items" button.

Or, when you check for updates (check for updates about once a week), you can then click the button "Enable All Protection" under the Quick Tasks section, which will add the protection for them all at once, and they will no longer show up as red.

Hope that helps,

snap

Last edited: Jun 30, 2004
  3. sticky note

sticky note Registered Member

Thanks snapdragin,it was very helpfull,Ill be glad when I can finally navigate around this site.Thanks again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.