Newbie..Product will not Backup ??? Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scuba077, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scuba077

scuba077 Registered Member

Loaded trial from website..backed up my drives once..now I want to create a new full backup running show up but the status bar is empty even after 5-10 minutes ??
    Also under schdule..once daily etc Resultant schedule: Error Incorrect repetition period shows o_O
    Cansomeone assist..Most appreciated

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Try the bootable Rescue cd to do the backup and see if that works. Can't help with the schedule prob.

3. scuba077

scuba077 Registered Member

Created bootable CD..after running it "Trial only go buy it before using this"..Product should be user friendly..with all this to run this software you need to be working full time..
    All capabilities should be on Main Panel for software..
    Uninstalled product but remnants still exist..If you uninstall then it should uninstall..why should the consumer need to go thru all these additional steps just to uninstallo_O
    To install simply click the to uninstall should be just CLICK ??

4. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Ah yes, the Trial Rescue CD would not let you do a Backup, only Restore, which is reasonable otherwise why would people buy the product.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scuba077,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image Home 2009

The error you see “Resultant schedule: Error:Incorrect repetition period” is not an issue. It's a warning message which will not influence your schedule task with backup archives, just ignore it.

Let me know if you want to investigate the issue and I will provide you trial version of Acronis True Image Home 2009 for testing purposes.

In order to completely uninstall Acronis True Image Home 2009 use the following KB article

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.