New Yahoo POP up

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by controler, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

Is this covered in Spyads? for Outpost

Attached Files:

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Did you happen to get the location of the pop-up by right-clicking on the image and selecting properties?

-Javacool

3. controler

controler Guest

I thought I tried and got This Feature Is Disabled but will try fetch it again
    maybe they are getting smarter

sorry javacool

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

If you ever get a message box saying "this feature is disabled" when you try to right-click on a page, do the following:

-Right-click...hold the button down
    -Press the spacebar to click the OK button on the pop-up message (while still holding the right mouse button down)
    -Release the right mouse button now that the message box is closed...the right-click menu will now appear :)

The steps above allow you to get around the simple JavaScript code that "prevents" you from right-clicking on a webpage.

Regards,

-Javacool

5. controler

controler Guest

Thank you Javacool, I will try to remember that one.

This was an actual POPUP and not an intire page and I can't seem to get it back again.. it was hidden behind the webpage. When I closed IE it was there on my screen :(
    I tried right clicking but got the feature disabled. ZIf I come to that popup again . I will know how to gather the URL info for you..
    In my search for this one I found another one.
    After you click on the link and go to the page. Click the back button in your IE browser and see what happens.
    http://www.interneteraser.com/

This one is close , I get the same header but blank POPUP from Webroot

http://www.webroot.com/adv/washer_001/ww_popunder_animation.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.