New virus.gr test on the way...

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Firecat, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I doubt that because like I said, he himself is suspicious of these results from Viruscape.

Another question for you: Now that TeraInnovations has left the market, what do you expect to do in the future? Will you still be developing software? And why is it that you cannot disclose who bought your v2 code?

I remember the posts from a few months ago, when I remarked that a dynamite for you may just be a firecracker for someone else...:D :ninja:

2. Durad

Durad Registered Member

Somebody just tell virus.gr to post SCAN LOG files of Kaspersky, Bitdefender and NOD32.

With these LOG's we will easy see if he have that much of samples because diferent companies use diferent names for samples so we can compare them...

If he do there is no reason not to post these LOG files in order to prove his work...

Without LOG files or name of the samples used all tests are questionable.

3. IBK

IBK AV Expert

posting log files does not help at all. if you want to see some of his log files see the logs he uses for trading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.