New version of Paragon Backup & Recovery Free 10.1?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by pegas, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pegas

pegas Registered Member

Hi Paragon staff,
    I have noticed today in My Account section Downloads there is a version with release date 27.4.2010, see below.
    snap.JPG
    So I downloaded the file and run it but it gives me option only to uninstall or repair installation. So it seems it is not a new installer otherwise it would update my current version 10.1 build 9169 (10569). Can you please shed more light on? Is my version the latest available regardless what is stated in My Account?
    Thx,
    pegas

2. Paragon_MattK

Paragon_MattK Paragon Moderator

pegas,

You will need to uninstall the version you currently have and reinstall the new one, unfortunately the packages do not update existing installations.

3. pegas

pegas Registered Member

Thx Matt, following your guide did the trick. Successfully installed 10.2 but it is quite odd that except change from 10.1 to 10.2 all other numbers seen in "About" remained from 10.1 (build 9169 and components versions 10569). Therefore would you kindly post a change log? As regards update routine do you plan to make it in a way to update over existing version, i.e. without uninstallation of old version at first?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.