New user who wants reliability - TI11 Home or 9.1 Workstation?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by claykin, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Long View

Long View Registered Member

Does this mean that you can restore from within windows then - without problem ? ie the windows RAID drivers do the job.

If so, and I know this won't help you as you don't have a previous version,
    then using Acronis 10 to restore any old image, install 11 and restore the 11 image would work until the program is fixed ?

2. dudely

dudely Registered Member

I am not sure on the Intel Raids but the Nvidia raid 0 I have setup on my system works fine with TI 11. I am able to restore from backup and create, validate backups.

I use the boot cd and I have also used the restore from within windows.

There was a response by an Acronis employee in one of the threads that essentially stated if you have an Intel Raid to contact them for a special build, or drivers or something that will allow TI 11 to work with your raid.

Apparently they have a fix, just for some reason they haven't put it on their site anywhere. I don't have the link to the thread but I do remember them stating to contact them for this fix they have available for registered users of TI 11.

I would contact them and see if you you can get a hold of this "fix" they have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.