NEW UPCOMING PRODUCT: Acronis FULL Circle

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jeremyotten, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

2. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

What confidence would you have in this product if they can't get TrueImage Home version 9 to work properly?

3. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

4. jaycee

jaycee Registered Member

Nice...

A P2V / P2P tool... i'll give it a look...

looks good!

5. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

Dude your on a forum. Then you always have people with problems. No software works 100 Percent in every situation.

TrueImage saved my ASS many many times. En Ti 9 works perfect for me. When the resque cd does not work I use Bartpe with Mustang Plugin. Works eveytime.

So please.. stop this nonsense!
    Accept new technology and maybe help to make it even better

6. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I wish Acronis would have a client version of Winternals' Admin Pak, similar to O&O's BlueCon 6.0, that allows you to edit the registry, manage services, device drivers, etc from the bootable CD for recovery purpose. That would be a very good supplement to TrueImage.

7. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

OK - I accept that I was foolish to make this comment. I agree that my comment was nonsense and regret that I didn't think more carefully before making it.
    I believe I have tried to use this forum in a responsible way and hope that I have contributed some useful comments in the past. Sometimes I might have been critical of Acronis but I think I have usually tried to be fair and offer constructive suggestions.
    Perhaps I'm wrong but I get the impression that your comment about nonsense also refers to that now closed thread regarding Version 9 updates.
    I started that thread in a genuine attempt to clarify whether or not there was going to be a further update as was implied by one of the Acronis support people. I never imagined it would develop into such a contentious discussion and I certainly didn't intend it to degenerate into a situation that the moderators had to close it. My subsequent comments in that thread were not designed to inflame the issue but rather to encourage Acronis to make the software better. I hope these comments were not regarded as contributing to the nonsense.
    All users - please note that my response here is not an attempt to resurrect that version 9 issue so please do not construe it as such.

8. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

To no one in particular but I can assure you no one is going to "resurrect that version 9 issue" and this thread itself will also not become a dump. Any such posts in that direction or any further posts not related to the thread topic will be dealt with as is necessary.

Sorry for the interruption....Please continue with the Acronis FULL Circle discussion.

Thanks,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.