New to Sandboxie

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by tepe2, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threedog

Threedog Registered Member

I am not using Firefox at the minuite either. Prevx, Superantispyware and Sandboxie seem to be geared more towards protecting Internet Explorer so I am running that way to see what happens.

2. tepe2

tepe2 Registered Member

You may be right or there is a solution we did not think of. I dont know what that could possibly be, maybe add the right file or folder or something.

3. Threedog

Threedog Registered Member

Fire a question off to them in their forum. I have been reading it but haven't registered.

4. tepe2

tepe2 Registered Member

Done. I just registered and asked some questions. Just have to wait and see. :)

5. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Hi tepe2, You may want to post your current configuration so they can get a look at it. Click Configure, then Edit Configuration and either click on File then Save As to save it to .txt file or just select everything and then copy it and then paste it to your thread on the Sandboxie forum.

innerpeace

Edit: Oh and you will get some pop-ups when you close the configuration. You can just close them.

6. tepe2

tepe2 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.