new to nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by THRiLL KiLL, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THRiLL KiLL

THRiLL KiLL Registered Member

i have spent some time looking around the fourms before i posted. i recently was put in charge of anti-virus for our company. We are using the enterprise edition with 70+ systems being backed up (the majority being server os'es). here is my fun list of questions.

client list. it seems i have about 14 computers that dont show up on the list.
    There is no firewall between the machines. The allow new clients has been checked. I have used the full domain name, server name and ip address (all using port 2222) the machines are all in the same domain, and i can push an install to them fine. they are a mix of 2003 server, win2k server and xp machines. they can connect to my nod32 machine and receive updates fine.

next, i have 4 domains, one one of the domains there is no trust set up, i can push installs and do updates fine. With out setting up a trust, is there a way to have those computers show up in the client list?

now for an easy one, if i wanted to set up an account just for nod32, is there a white paper that can show me what permissions are needed?

Lastly i need help with the rac. all of my clients are on 2.70.25, my rac is at version 1.0.5, i have downloaded and installed the newest version, but yet in help-->about it still says i have 1.0.5. am i missing somthing?

Thanks!

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi THRILL KILL, welcome to Wilders.

Until others come along that can answer your specific questions, have you seen the Enterprise Edition Tutorial located HERE

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.