New subscriber Password failure

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gr8hnds, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gr8hnds

gr8hnds Registered Member

I bought the latest version of NOD32. When I tried to download it I was asked for my user name and password after entering this (case sensitive) cut and pasted, retyped, retyped. cut and pasted. I get to this message.

Authorization Required
    This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.53 (Unix) Server at u4.eset.com Port 80

I bypassed my firewall and still no luck.
    What can I do now?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi gr8hnds, welcome to Wilders.

Can you please send an email to where you purchased your license from and advise them of the situation.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you purchased a single-user license, are you positive that you attempted to download NOD32 for Windows Standard version?

4. gr8hnds

gr8hnds Registered Member

Yes I did try to download the windows standard version.
    I purchased the license online fron ESET. I did advise them of the situation and they were of no help, and very hard to get a hold of since there is no real way to get in direct contact with them that is posted.

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi gr8hnds,
    there's no reason why your username & password wouldn't work. I don't know who did you actually contact (whether the US or European support, or your local distributor), but generally the only thing they could do for you if your username/password was tested and working is to temporarily put the installer to another server not requiring authentication.

Common mistakes that people do:
    - trying to download an incorrect version they are not eligible for (you have denied this possibility)
    - when selecting the username/password, a redundant space at the beginning or end is included into selection
    - when typing the username/password, they do not pay attention to case, or confuse similar characters (such as l and 1)

Please drop me a PM with your username and password and I'll be happy to assist you in resolving the situation.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.