Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by twl845, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Hi, Just a question about new posts I submit. It seems that any new posts I submit don't make it to the New Posts area. For instance, I posted a new thread this morning "Directory Consolidation In Diskeeper" in Software, Hardware & General Services> Software and Services, about 10:45, and it doesn't appear in "New Posts". Am I doing something wrong?

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

The New Posts link should only return threads to you that you have not read, i.e. "new from your perspective", not simply new on the forum. Since you are doing the posting, you'll won't see your new thread in New Posts results unless someone adds a reply after you. If you want to see the same style listing of threads, in the same reverse order by most recent post, and include even those that you've posted (and read), then you could use the "Today's Posts" under the Quick Links drop-down menu instead.

3. RobZee

RobZee Registered Member

twl845-
    I'm glad you asked. It's something I had always wondered about myself, but never asked.
    Rob

4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Low watermark - Thanks for the heads up. Now I get it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.