New PG

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by WilliamP, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

What ever happened to the new PG? We saw the sneek preview of the screen shots but never heard anything else.

2. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Just to let u know williamp, i have asked pilli diamondcs beta tester the very same question as to when it will be released and this is his reply.

Regarding PG V2, We are probably on the last beta ATM and will have a release candidate tomorrw or possibly Tueasday - If all goes well V2 should be released this week if not early next week. All of the new features really are worth the wait.

The mul

3. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

Would be great if the Release Candidate were made public so we can "test" it too prior to the official version release :D ;) :)

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Yep, I hope my guess is correct :D We should get another beta, hopefully the final beta (RC1) today.
    One can never be 100% certain as things are changed and other errors or problems raise their ugly heads but I also hope the new version is released soon :)

5. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Might be a possibility, but not entirely sure we need anymore testing since it is running very well and has been for a few weeks now. So it is not very long till the next release, just some small feature additions and tweaks to be done. We are aiming for a Wednesday to Thursday release if everything goes well with tonights Beta.

-Jason-

6. rodsoto

rodsoto Registered Member

Can't wait, well done guys....(saying it in advance)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.