New kid on the block? - DriveSentry

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sukarof, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Two approaches:
    a)
    The ones which are most important to you (documents, music, photos, whatever).

B)
    The ones which have more 'included logic' capabilities (office docs with scripting features, WMF, XML) and thus the easiest to attack

I think DataSentry free is a nice program and an interesting approach to protecting your file/data integrity.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Btw, can someone tell me how this product might actually save your ass, I´m having a little bit trouble with visualizing this. And at the moment I only seem to be getting alerts when moving files on my system (with Drivesentry Pro). In which other scenarios should I be getting any alerts?

3. Iangh

Iangh Registered Member

They have a good source of prospective employees from Prevx if they set-up a software arm in UK :) .

4. ghiser1

ghiser1 Developer

ROFL :D

You've obviously never been to Nottingham!!!

5. interact

interact Registered Member

LOL ghiser1 - I found some info on Nottingham it's famous for robin hood and it's high ratio of women to men - I would doubt any coder would get any work done in Nottingham after finding this site in google : http://www.nottinghamgirls.co.uk

interact.

6. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Btw, I have chosen not to use this product because of the need for an account, I just started my virtual machine and it´s asking me to sign up or log in. Does this thing needs internet activation or what? Yeah right. And can we please stay on topic? :cautious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.