New Image Needs Windows License Key?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by noname, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noname

noname Registered Member

Hey guys, I get the following error when i try to login in:

"A problem is preventing windwos from accuritly checking the license for this computer Error Code: 0x80090006."

Has anyone ran into this problem before?

I've checked the image for errors, and there were none. My system boots nicely, it lets me login and then the alert pops up. When i click OK, it brings me back to the login screen.

I've went from a 60 G hardisk to a 160 G hardisk.

Thanks in advance !

2. Marmara

Marmara Registered Member

Probably people here think, we are cheating Bill Gates; but that isn`t the case.

I had a similar problem when I built up a new system and testing some special programs. I wanted to get me an image step by step after succeeding with a config of a program, but when I changed the small starting HDD (4 Gig) to a larger one (SCSI to PATA), I faced the loop at logg on time as I had described nearly two weeks ago

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=65272

But there was no answer. Maybe you are luckier ;)
    I am still interested.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello noname,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

This problem seems to be rather complicated. Could you please send a letter to support@acronis.com with the full description of your actions? Acronis Support Team will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.