New customer - some basic question about activation

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by manes, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manes

manes Registered Member

Hi,

As the title says i'm a new customer and I have some questions about activation.

1- Can we modify our activation information. I have a 3-user version and I think i did a mistake in the e-mail of the hird user. How can I change it?

2- When I read my confirmation e-mail (about activation) its written "Number of licenses:1 computer(s)". The same message appears in the activation e-mail of the second user. It is normal? Because I bought a "up to 3-user version".

Thanks

2. MathewG

MathewG Former ESET Support Rep

Hello manes,

The e-mail you received stating that your license is only good for one computer was sent to you by mistake. Your license will be good to use on up to three machines.

Regarding your e-mail issue, it would be best for you to open a customer service ticket with our customer care team for them to resolve this issue. This will be an easy fix but we will need you to open a support ticket with us so we can get all the proper information from you. You can open a support ticket with our customer care team by visiting the link below:

http://www.eset.com/support/contact.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.