new build or new version?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by quest, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quest

quest Guest

Will there be a new build after #748 (in the near future!?), or will there be a new version of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite? What do you mean by (future).

quest

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello quest,

We will plan to release a new version of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite. We would be grateful if you waited a bit for it to be released.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. disabled

disabled Registered Member

The new version that will be released...Will this be an upgrade to exsisting Acronis Privaty Expert Suite owners?...AND Will we have to pay for the upgrade?...

4. Acronis Support

Hello disabled,

Yes, if you have the current version on of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 you should purchase the upgrade version of this product.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. werne

werne Registered Member

Ms. Irina Shirokova
    Acronis Support Team:

I purchased the current version of Acronis Privacy Expert Suite 8.0 in reliance on Acronis' promise that it would support Mozilla's Firefox browser. It does not do this. Requiring me to pay for an "upgrade" to Acronis Privacy Suite seems to me almost the same as an illegal "bait and switch" scheme to obtain more money for something I have already paid for, namely support for the firefox browser. Hopefully, this is just a language problem or a misunderstanding on my part. So to make it perfectly clear are you stating that all individuals who purchased the current version of the Acronis Privacy Expert Suite will be required to pay for the upgrade to get the functionality of supporting the Mozilla browser Firefox that was promised to be included in the version we already have?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2005
  6. disabled

disabled Registered Member

Thanks for the Info Acronis Support...

7. Acronis Support

Hello werne,

When the new version will be released please contact us if you have any problem with our product we will certainly provide you with the free upgrade.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

8. werne

werne Registered Member

Thank you. I appreciate your offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.