New AV Test From SSU

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by guest, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubbeR DuckY

RubbeR DuckY Developer

This topic should have stopped being posted to a long time ago. Can we all take a break and go out and have a great weekend with our loved ones? I'm sure everybody would appreciate that.

We never meant to start a war and now it is up to all of us to clean it up. If we stop first, they will as well. I ask the entire Wilders Security community to give up now and just move on with our lives. Life is short - let's go live it.

2. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

Agreed and enough said!!

3. chris_us

chris_us Registered Member

total agree:-* hope dont post about any crack file forum info on this site:cautious:

4. The_1337

The_1337 Registered Member

Xiuhcoatl sickens me. He's acitng like the ssupdater people are the good guys and we are the bad guys. It's obvious these guys can't be taken seriously in any respect and he continues to apologize to them and encourage them to continue running their warez forum. Does comodo condone warez?

5. Sm3K3R

Sm3K3R Registered Member

LOL that forum is back online!
    Maybe the angry software developers from this thread should start programming or something to get their products better even against crackers.
    I m amazed of how many officials are on this forum and how many of them are making marketing on wilders for unfinished security products.
    Vipre antivirus is being launched for already few months continuosly :)
    If the test from that obscure website is fake or has false results why didnt you just ignore it?

6. RubbeR DuckY

RubbeR DuckY Developer

Can we please let this thread die?

7. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

182 posts is enough for this one.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.