New Antiexecutable: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sg09, Jun 3, 2011.

1. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Have a Merry Christmas Everybody :thumb:

2. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Beethoven what are you settings for sandboxie? I'm kind of determined to run Comodo firewall.

3. The Red Moon

Hi,
    Im not using sandboxie at the moment.im running my browser in the comodo sandbox and it runs very well.:thumb:

4. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Gotcha. Did you use sandboxie with CIS yet?

5. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

i am very tempted to run comodo firewall without the antivirus and run my browser in the sandboxo_Odoes it slow down the system?

6. The Red Moon

nope my comodo dragon browser is actually browsing and running faster than it ever did within sandboxie.
    Im seriously considering uninstalling sandboxie and just using comodo.:argh:

7. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

is it full or partial virtualization?if this is the case it will be nice to have a firewall with a sandbox;) very powerfull solution:thumb:

8. The Red Moon

its full virtualization.:thumb:

9. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

full virtualization:thumb: :thumb:
    fantastic

10. siketa

siketa Registered Member

Guys, please stay on topic.
    Thank you!

11. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

From where i can download a free trial of the pro version?

12. novirusthanks

novirusthanks Developer

@JoeBlack40

I sent you a PM.

13. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

Got it and already replied,thank you.

14. siketa

siketa Registered Member

Bug update:
    Looks like the problem is solved with the new MBAM version 1.70.
    :) :thumb:

15. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Bug in the activation procedure (but of course, it would happen to me)...

I had a power loss in the house for a second. PC rebooted with the usual "Windows didn't shut down normally", i chose "boot windows normally". As soon as i get to the desktop, NVT salutes me with the activation window. I try to activate, nothing and the GUI doesn't appear in the tray (the service is running). I try to launch the GUI from the start menu, it shows again the activation window. I put the activation data, nothing, no GUI.

I uninstall and re-install, activate, nothing, no GUI coming up. I use a registry cleaner, nothing.

At the end, i managed to install it normally, after uninstalling, deleting from "Progam Data", the NVT folder (after taking ownership, cause it was locked and couldn't normally be deleted) and a .lic file in the same directory and re-installing.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  16. Fuzzfas

Upon reboot it asks me again to activate...I restored a Paragon image and for now i will fall back to Comodo...

17. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

Sounds like a bug from last version?

18. Fuzzfas

I am starting to think that the power-loss corrupted something on the disk, wich affected the program and caused it into a loop where it messed up with activations.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  19. Solarlynx

Solarlynx Registered Member

Hey, NVT! I subscribed to news from your site and got a letter with a bundle of improvements. Then I downloaded the free version but the bug with changing accounts is the same. Only time machine saved my comp from unrecoverable freeze. Then I found that the free version is not changed. That's misleading.

Could you please specify in your site that the free version is not being developed? Or just remove it and save other users from this danger.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  20. siketa

siketa Registered Member

It is still developed but the latest version is not updated yet.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  21. DBone

DBone Registered Member

Does the above also apply to re-imaging? I don't re-format/re-install, but I do re-image from the Windows 7 on board system image tool.

Also, I have a suggestion for the future. When in LockDown Mode, it would be great if you added a feature to display "LockDown" in addition to "EXE Radar Pro (x64)" when hovering over the tray icon.......... It's simple I know, but AppGuard has this feature and it's nice to see at a glance what mode you're in, without having to click anything.

22. arsenaloyal

arsenaloyal Registered Member

Same as quoted in post #1215, I accidentally shut down the power in the mains,so after reboot it started without any notifications on windows 8 i.e "Windows didn't shut down normally" (which is seen on earlier windows),all programs work fine except exe radar pro, it gives me a message saying "service timeout exiting"! and does not load?
    so i deleted the LIC file from program data folder and activated it again,but now each time i shutdown or restart the PC i get the same message "service timeout exiting".

23. DBone

DBone Registered Member

Are you running everything listed in your sig? "Real-Time : Outpost Security Suite Pro | EXE Radar Pro | Appguard | Sandboxie | AdMuncher Premium"

I wonder if there is a conflict with AG or OutPost?

24. arsenaloyal

arsenaloyal Registered Member

yes and everything worked fine for 2 weeks before the improper shutdown incident.

just running an integrity check for windows now.

25. novirusthanks

novirusthanks Developer

@DBone

Yes, if you format the PC you will need to re-activate it, but the new version will have automatic-reactivations so there will be not limits and you will not need to contact us, you can re-activate the program by simply clicking a link.

Sure, that can be added.

@arsenaloyal

I will investigate in the problem on first days of January. I will double check the service to see if there are some problems there. Have you tried to uninstall ERP (without deleting the current settings) and re-install it ? Please let me know if this fix the service timeout issue.

@Solarlynx

We will discuss about the free version on January, we may remove it and instead have a 60-days free trial of the PRO version without limitations in the features. I will keep posting here about this.

@Fuzzfas

That's a very strange issue, I will check the activation system to gather more details about this problem.

@siketa

Great :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.