New Antiexecutable: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sg09, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Yes correct, I did use the ERP + OSA combo on my Win 8.1 desktop. But to be fair, I'm still testing OSA on Win 10, I think the problem with weird CPU spikes from the System process might be caused by AppCheck. Or perhaps by a combination of OSA running together with AppCheck. And perhaps Sandboxie also plays a role.

2. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Exactly. Looks like those layered apps, one of them is enough to present some issue. You could always go the old fashion route and eliminate one by one disable or temporarily remove, then review again if anything improves or not. Conflicts are always a possibility.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I have done some testing on my Win 10 system and so far, everytime when I install OSA, I will eventually see the problem, but I believe I also had it with AppCheck. So for now I have removed them on both my laptop and desktop. So I don't think it's caused by Sandboxie and I also don't have any problems with EXE Radar on Win 8.1, on Win 10 it doesn't work correctly though.

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I dunno about you @Rasheed187 but it sure would be a relief to see NVT team back at the efforts of programming ERP once again. For an organization/company that is rolled out tons of Windows programs already, some of which I find really useful-Driver Radar Pro for one, it just from our standpoint doesn't seem to be so much of a task with the knowledge and skill they've proven to date.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.