New Adaware reffile coming soon

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Mike_Healan, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike_Healan

Mike_Healan Registered Member

Tomorrow if I were a betting man. Keep your eye on the downloads page.
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/downloads.html

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Thanks for the heads up, Mike ;)

regards.

paul

3. Mike_Healan

Mike_Healan Registered Member

Just noticed the link next to the reffile on that page has a blinking NEW picture. You'd think after two months ........

:rolleyes:

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

While I see and am concerned by the lack of any updates lately from LS for AA, I just keep trying to remember that I really don't have any idea how many programmers they have, whether they're all working on a new program version to the exclusion of anything else and/or what goes on behind the scenes there as re: thrashing out what gets included and what doesn't.

I'm sure there are personalities involved, legal issues to be considered, a lack of help programming-wise (doesn't Urizen do all the programming? Anyone know if he's been ill or injured? Or even just moved on to something else?) as well as any number of other issues that we know nothing about.

:D I find myself developing huge amounts of patience and tolerance here lately - waiting on TDS-4, the new version of NOD32, etc. - so waiting for a new reffile is hardly a blip on my radar screen, especially when we have SBS&D to fall back on (and even Patrick just went on a vacation! Yikes! lol!).

So I'm just hangin'. Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.