Hi everyone! Between 21.-24. August I have got 7 infections to my PC. All that time I had DrWeb 4.30 as my resident AV and TrojanHunter 3.6 trial version as my AT (updated manually every possible day) installed in my PC. According to RAV and KAV, those infections were trojans, one exploit and one dialer! Count.class-42fad49f-2e7173e8.class | Infected: Trojan:Java/ClassLoader.A BlackBox.class | Infected: Trojan:Java/ClassLoader.C Dummy.class | Infected: Trojan.Java.ClassLoader.d VerifierBug.class | Infected: Java/Bytverify Beyond.class | Infected: Trojan:Java/Needy Dummy.class-1012b178-7d88f275.class | Infected: Trojan.Java.Nocheat _10910-p-1-0-.exe->(UPXW) | Infected: ToolornDialer.gen! I found almost all those infections by KAV 4.5 full scan, except ToolornDialer.gen, which was found by RAV. I am using the extended database in my KAV, by adding "_ext" to the end of every Update Server URL:s and it works fine! After those findings, I posted those infections on 27. August to RAV, DrWeb and TrojanHunter, but it is still only KAV, that is able to detect all of them, except that dialer, because I send that to KAV today. After those infections, I scanned my PC with NOD32 and best possible settings of course. Result, found nothing! It was some two days after that I have send those files to DrWeb and RAV. So, if those should be viruses, according to VB rules, when some virus was detected twice with different av-company, it will be "in the Wild" virus. What a shame that they were mostly only "trojans"! The only conclusion I can make from this is, "Without Kaspersky engined AV in your PC, You are in big trouble"! That's why I am using KAV 4.5 as my resident now without control center! "The truth is out there, but it hurts!" Best Regards, Firefighter!