Ner0 7 Burning Opinions?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AnthonyG, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

I was just wanting to have poeples opinions of the latest burning rom of Nero 7.012.

I used to have 6.6.16 and this change seems to have gone backwards. It is using a hell of a lot of memory during burning (256k) Ashampoo uses while burniong (130k). It also is having a lot of burn fails at the end of burning. This has only ever happened once before with v6. It also slows my machine right down.

What are others opinions with this. Also is there any top quality replacements other than Nero as i would rather not go back and use v6 if it is soon to be outdated. Also what do people think of Ashampoo Burning Studio 5.5.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  2. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Well my findings Anthony are the same as yours. The quality remains the same there are a couple of miner extra's but as i don't need them i shall sick with version 6

Regards

3. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I agree with both of you. I had 7 on here for about half a week and could not stand it. Thank goodness I had 6.x still on my data backup drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.