Neoava Guard

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by risl, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. risl

risl Registered Member

Hello,

Now that I already "advertised" this in some other thread, decided to make one here too.

It's a traditional HIPS with lots of security features, very configurable, light but not being developed anymore. However it seems to work ok, not as fancy as some of the latest ones but it works for me. It was the only HIPS I was able to configure to work exactly as I want to. There are probably some minor bugs since this is only a beta version but it's the last version available, from 2007.

Installer: http://risl.codename.fi/neoavaguard.rar
    My configuration examples: http://risl.codename.fi/neoava.rar

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Neoava ceased to be supported several months ago. Do a search & you will see that Neoava is defunct. Moribund. MIA. Sad but true.

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

It was a very nice user friendly HIPS. Alas! it died before it could beome mature.

IMO OnlineArmor is the best for anyone who likes NG. Very similar HIPS functions.

4. risl

risl Registered Member

That's what I already said

5. fblais

fblais Registered Member

On your recommendation, I tried it, but didn't like the fact I had to reapprove several times the same app (AV) which I had already flagged as Trusted.

So I uninstalled it and am now trying SensiveGuard (free).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.