NEMESIS Anti-Spyware v1.2 = The ADVANCED spyware detection and repair tool ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by PROROOTECT, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

Nemesis is The ADVANCED Spyware Detection and Repair Tool. Easy to use ( yes! ) and easy to understand ( yes, yes!...).
    " Download Free Trial " - is FREE ( I use this - without Shield = on demand ... OK!). And " Auto-Update " is manual : one-click / 2 seconds !...
    Visit at http://www.usec.at/nemesis.html

And enjoy with this ...:cool:

I use Nemesis more than 1.5 year's ...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  2. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

What do you like best about Nemesis?
    I might try it as an on-demand.

3. PROROOTECT

ALL. I like all on Nemesis ...
    It is Blue, this software ... And - on demand, every demand ...
    Nice icon, sweet look ...
    I look to File Scan : results with the RED icon show Spyware/Adware. Click on the " Kill Spyware " button - delete the selected items from PC.
    Now : I see little window with : Summary - Infected Objects found : 0. OK. Yeah! to be lucky ...
    I look to Registry Scans : Service Scan, Dialer Scan, IE Scan, Ini File Scan, File Assoc. Scan ( smart, interesting !...), Spyware, Startup, BHO; also one-click button for all this ... And another button : Delete. And the possibility to Easy Scan ... I select a drive to scan, or I scan all Drives. Buttons: Start Scan, Stop Scan, KILL Spyware ! Results with the RED icon show identified Spyware/Adware or Dialer ...
    I look to Report.txt : Dialer/Spyware/adware: nothing found; Suspicious files,nothing; IE Scan, BHO, Dialer/Spyware Registry Scan - nothing found. On File Assoc. Scan: found 4 Yellow icons (= uncommon entries ) ...
    On Tools: possibility to Winsock Fix and Policy Fix !!!

Now, I fix my message for you ... Bye-bye ...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  4. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

PROROOTECT, did you tried their "Ushields"? It's free and I'll like to know if it's a good real-time protection (Startup, BHO, File assoc.(extensions), IE settings, Services, etc.).

5. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

Hey ProRootect I gave it a try.
    Only false positives and the trial was over before it started. The program needs update it has no ability to recognize Vista and thinks it is in win98.;)

No Nemesis only hot air. Do you want to see real nemesis? ;) Just a hint: The pearls are always at the bottom.;););)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  6. PROROOTECT

# Hello majoMo,

I not used this function " Shield ", because in general I prefer to have the lightest Windows - which works quickly. Essential, my dear Watson!
    But their Shield it is surely a very good protection - you test!...
    Nemesis Anti-Spyware is trustworthy.:thumb:
    Thank you, majoMo !

# Hi:thumb:SystemJunkie,

I greet you with pleasure, SystemJunkie.
    " Trial " - it is that a false inscription : Nemesis is actually FREE.
    Me, I have never had false positive with Nemesis. That is why I like the program. As for my yellow File Assoc., I await an answer.
    Yes, you say, that the pearls are always at the bottom - and foam, pigs - above ... exactly, richtig, mein Herr! I understand you to 100%. And " real nemesis "- I see, I see. Ultimate Spyware - spy with the thousand faces this Guy ... Maybe, whom he will change one day:doubt:I hope so ...

PS. I says: my English is it improved? Could you ( and others ...) make me the criticism of my messages on the Forum ( with concrete examples ) on Private Messages ...
    Comments - and criticism - are always welcome! On PM, on PM ...
    Thank you very much !

Your personal PROROOTECT ( Beta )

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  7. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

:D :D :D
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.