NEMESIS Anti-Spyware v1.2 = The ADVANCED spyware detection and repair tool ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by PROROOTECT, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

Nemesis is The ADVANCED Spyware Detection and Repair Tool. Easy to use ( yes! ) and easy to understand ( yes, yes!...).
    " Download Free Trial " - is FREE ( I use this - without Shield = on demand ... OK!). And " Auto-Update " is manual : one-click / 2 seconds !...
    Visit at http://www.usec.at/nemesis.html

And enjoy with this ...:cool:

I use Nemesis more than 1.5 year's ...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  2. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

What do you like best about Nemesis?
    I might try it as an on-demand.

3. PROROOTECT

ALL. I like all on Nemesis ...
    It is Blue, this software ... And - on demand, every demand ...
    Nice icon, sweet look ...
    I look to File Scan : results with the RED icon show Spyware/Adware. Click on the " Kill Spyware " button - delete the selected items from PC.
    Now : I see little window with : Summary - Infected Objects found : 0. OK. Yeah! to be lucky ...
    I look to Registry Scans : Service Scan, Dialer Scan, IE Scan, Ini File Scan, File Assoc. Scan ( smart, interesting !...), Spyware, Startup, BHO; also one-click button for all this ... And another button : Delete. And the possibility to Easy Scan ... I select a drive to scan, or I scan all Drives. Buttons: Start Scan, Stop Scan, KILL Spyware ! Results with the RED icon show identified Spyware/Adware or Dialer ...
    I look to Report.txt : Dialer/Spyware/adware: nothing found; Suspicious files,nothing; IE Scan, BHO, Dialer/Spyware Registry Scan - nothing found. On File Assoc. Scan: found 4 Yellow icons (= uncommon entries ) ...
    On Tools: possibility to Winsock Fix and Policy Fix !!!

Now, I fix my message for you ... Bye-bye ...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  4. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

PROROOTECT, did you tried their "Ushields"? It's free and I'll like to know if it's a good real-time protection (Startup, BHO, File assoc.(extensions), IE settings, Services, etc.).

5. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

Hey ProRootect I gave it a try.
    Only false positives and the trial was over before it started. The program needs update it has no ability to recognize Vista and thinks it is in win98.;)

No Nemesis only hot air. Do you want to see real nemesis? ;) Just a hint: The pearls are always at the bottom.;););)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  6. PROROOTECT

# Hello majoMo,

I not used this function " Shield ", because in general I prefer to have the lightest Windows - which works quickly. Essential, my dear Watson!
    But their Shield it is surely a very good protection - you test!...
    Nemesis Anti-Spyware is trustworthy.:thumb:
    Thank you, majoMo !

# Hi:thumb:SystemJunkie,

I greet you with pleasure, SystemJunkie.
    " Trial " - it is that a false inscription : Nemesis is actually FREE.
    Me, I have never had false positive with Nemesis. That is why I like the program. As for my yellow File Assoc., I await an answer.
    Yes, you say, that the pearls are always at the bottom - and foam, pigs - above ... exactly, richtig, mein Herr! I understand you to 100%. And " real nemesis "- I see, I see. Ultimate Spyware - spy with the thousand faces this Guy ... Maybe, whom he will change one day:doubt:I hope so ...

PS. I says: my English is it improved? Could you ( and others ...) make me the criticism of my messages on the Forum ( with concrete examples ) on Private Messages ...
    Comments - and criticism - are always welcome! On PM, on PM ...
    Thank you very much !

Your personal PROROOTECT ( Beta )

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  7. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

:D :D :D
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.