Need your help to make pressure on Acronis

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by versus, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. versus

versus Registered Member

I am fed up with with backup errors while backing up to backup server.

Acronis your enterprise products sucks big way since there is no slightest reliability when working in business environment (servers, networks) Check the number of post where users repeatedly complain about these issues and no solution is provided other than prepackaged answers to check the updated version and supply some log files which will eventually help them locate the issue. wink. wink.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/search.php?searchid=2525397

How many times have I encountered answers like "Don't use backup server. It is broken". It is so sad that so many legitimate buyers put up with such a major feature being broken and revert to workaround practices instead of insisting here and in the contacts with support team to deal the problem.

I am particulary pissed with the cooked answers which are faking some kind of "support team" interest in the problem. I suggest anyone having the same issues reply to this post and let the team know that we won't give up demanding what we have payed for.

Using TI Echo Server 8163. Trying to backup to from remote workstation to backup server.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello versus,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please provide some details, what problem you encounter with backing up from remote workstation to Acronis Backup Server? Is there any error message? Please also describe how is the backup operation set up.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.