Need TeaTimer?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by G1111, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

I am running RegDefend, ProcessGuard & WormGuard. Is there any need to have SpyBot's TeaTimer enabled. I also run SpyBot's Immunize, SpyWareBlaster, MVPS Hosts file and IE-SPYAD. TeaTimer appears to be a registry monitor and with RegDefend (with the standard protection and Tony's and puff-m-d's added Ghost Files) I am wondering if I am gaining anything with TeaTimer enabled or am I just duplicating RegDefend's protection.

2. tonyjl

tonyjl Registered Member

Hi G1111.
    I used "System Internals" RegMon to see which key/values TeaTimer monitors and then added those to RegDefend and "Mark Jacobs" RegWatcher,and then disabled TeaTimer.
    If i remember correctly, i think RegDefend monitors most those keys and values anyway.

Tonyjl

3. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

Tonyjl - Thanks for the reply. I guess for now no harm in just leaving TeaTimer enabled. Too much work to try and take the protection from other programs and incorporate it into RegDefend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.