Need help with my AIM

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DoeZ0763, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoeZ0763

DoeZ0763 Registered Member

I'm hoping someone can help me and I'm sorry I didn't know where to post this question. I'm having some real problems with my AIM...when I sign onto it its fine...but when I click a name to send an im to it will freeze sorta...I don't get the whole screen...like you can see thru it cuz you can see the background of where I was...but if you move the box it will come in finally,then when I type and send...it doesn't look like its sending but they do get it but I don't get a reply from them until I start clicking the x button. I have windows xp and went thru and updated everything...I cleaned the system up thoroughly...I unistalled my AIM and reinstalled it 3x's and it still does this. I thought maybe I had a virus but ran that and I'm clean. I'm using the AIM version 5.9.3861 Can anyone please help me hereo_O

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

is ur connection working fine? have u tried an earlier version of AIM?

3. DoeZ0763

DoeZ0763 Registered Member

Yes I believe my connection is fine...I dont have a problem anywhere else. I even went thru and cleaned my system again. I downloaded the newest version on AIM...triton...but I don't care for that too much...should I go even earlier than this one? o_O

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.