Need help with my AIM

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DoeZ0763, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoeZ0763

DoeZ0763 Registered Member

I'm hoping someone can help me and I'm sorry I didn't know where to post this question. I'm having some real problems with my AIM...when I sign onto it its fine...but when I click a name to send an im to it will freeze sorta...I don't get the whole screen...like you can see thru it cuz you can see the background of where I was...but if you move the box it will come in finally,then when I type and send...it doesn't look like its sending but they do get it but I don't get a reply from them until I start clicking the x button. I have windows xp and went thru and updated everything...I cleaned the system up thoroughly...I unistalled my AIM and reinstalled it 3x's and it still does this. I thought maybe I had a virus but ran that and I'm clean. I'm using the AIM version 5.9.3861 Can anyone please help me hereo_O

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

is ur connection working fine? have u tried an earlier version of AIM?

3. DoeZ0763

DoeZ0763 Registered Member

Yes I believe my connection is fine...I dont have a problem anywhere else. I even went thru and cleaned my system again. I downloaded the newest version on AIM...triton...but I don't care for that too much...should I go even earlier than this one? o_O

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.