Need Help With BSOD in Windows 7 x64

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by n8chavez, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

Yes, it is a humyo process. It is always running in the background, as the application is designed to detect and upload data changes. It is service-based. Can I ask how you know it is Humyo? I am completely ignorant to this stuff and the more information I have the better my changes of getting some help from Humyo support will be. I know there had to be a specific event that cause Humyo to create this interaction error because, as I said, it's running all the time and 99% of the time it seems stable. Any idea what that was?

Thanks very much.

2. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

The info about the app that caused/triggered the crash (BSOD) is always included in the minidumps. It is displayed after you use "analyze -v".

Here is a nice and easy to follow guide HOW TO: Debug Memory Dumps from Adrynalyne at MajorGeeks fora.

Panagiotis

3. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

The first dmp says that the BSOD was caused by SyncBack.exe. The second says that the BSOD was caused by hrfscore.exe. I don't get that. The only two things that I can think of that they have in common are RAM and the swap. I've tested my RAM and, I think, it's good. I used to have an encrypted swap. Perhaps that was causing the issue?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.