Need help with a-squared free

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by splinter hell, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splinter hell

splinter hell Registered Member

I recently installed a-squared free and everything went fine. Until I decided to unchecked the box 'start with windows'. Now I am unable to open it because it keep saying 'you don't have the permission to this application, please contact your administrator, even though I am logged in as an administrator. how can I resolve this problemo_O :(

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Uninstall A2 and re-install it, is usually the "Egg of Columbus" solution to solve this kind of problem.
    Also report the problem at the support of A2, even when the support isn't available for the free version of A2.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

All these marathon and endless scanner problems could have long since been avoided if only FD-ISR WorkStation (Genuine) had just been continued by Raxco.

Woe, woe, woe, and the woes continue.

EASTER

4. splinter hell

splinter hell Registered Member

There seems to be forums available for the free version, I report this problem over there.

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

That is also good, the more users know about this, the better.
    The real fans of A2 will try it themselves and when they have the same experience like you, they know what to do. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.