Need Help -TrueImageDeluxeVersion1.0(build58)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by HansHelfer, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HansHelfer

HansHelfer Guest

hello out there.

have some problems with the boot-cd.

my system is windows xp home.
    hard disk is splitted in 3 partions. (NTFS-Format)

Then i´m booting from cd, the welcome-screen is shown.

then the message:
    pci device 00:11f1 not availible because of resource collisions

then the first programm screen appears.

after a few seconds everything is frozen.
    i have to restart my pc.

thats the problem?? that have i to doo_O

thx H.H

2. rharris270

rharris270 Guest

TI Deluxe (build 5:cool: is a VERY old version of this software.

That was before TI6, 7, and 8. The curent build is 786, and as I recall builds were seqeuntial through the versions of TI, so 58 is years older than 786.

I recall that TI deluxe ran on a win98 box I once owned (pentium II, 450 MHz, 40 Gig IDE hard drives, and 128 Meg RAM). But, when I upgraded to XP I needed a later version, 6. My latest PC is pentium 4 2.5 GHz with SATA hard drives and 1 Gig RAM. TI6 did not work, because of the newer serial ATA disks. But, TI7 and 8 both have worked well on it.

To make the long story short, you probably need a newer version of True Image.

Note that the more recent versions can make bootable CDs, which I find more convenient than a stack of bootable floppies, although they will still make floppies or a ZIP disk, if you wish.

3. foghorn

foghorn Registered Member

Updating to the latest version may or maynot cure the problem if it is down to resource allocation issues. I have in the past, run TI Deluxe with both Windows 2000 and Windows XP without any problems so it is not an OS compatibility issue.

If you really want to sort this I would start by pulling or disabling all non essential PCI devices to determine where the conflict is.

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Looks like excellent advice from Foghorn :cool:

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.