Need Help Plz!!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by brahmabul, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brahmabul

brahmabul Registered Member

I have ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0.669.0 version. I have installed the 30 day trial version. I am not able to download the update files. Whenever I click the update button a message comes saying "An Error occurred while downloading updating files"!! It is not accepting the username and password also.
    I also tried NOD32 Licence enabler but in vain.
    I just saw in one of the thread that 3.0.672.0 version has also released. Unfortunately even eset.com is not working for me but all other sites are working. I even have Plz help me out.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I would suggest you remove both the currently-installed version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus and the crack tool from your computer and try installing the version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus you downloaded, carefully following all of the instructions you received with the trial version.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. brahmabul

Another very peculiar thing is happening. I am not able to access any anti-virus or anti-spyware site!!! Be it be ESET, Lavasoft, Symantec or McAfee.

4. brahmabul

Guys I was expecting some replies here!!!

5. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

my first guess would be that your computer is infected, sounds like a bagle worm at first glance. try to run mbam and superantispyware and report results.

6. brahmabul

I think you are right. My computer seems to be infected.
    I downloaded the setup for superantispyware in my friends computer and the through pen drive brought the setup in my computer. But then a new problem occured. The computer gave an error when I double click the .exe file. The error says "SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."!!!
    Any suggestions now.

7. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As always , Google brings the best solution for you => windowsreinstall.com

Something that will get you out of the situation is a timely manner . And you'd better forget about warez,cracks,fixes,etc.

You could also try ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4 beta after that (http://beta.eset.com)

8. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

download NOD32 v4beta and install it on a clean pc. v4 has an option to burn a boot cd with nod32 (you need to install windows aik first tho). boot infected pc with that cd, update definitions and run scan.

or reinstall windows, it will probably take less time and it'll be more efficient :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.