Need Help! Hitman destroyed EAZ-FIX

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Yura, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

This will be my last post on this forum. In the past I would come here to learn and on occasion to help when I could. I enjoyed this very much but I no longer find any enjoyment here. Thanks to those who assisted me in the past and I wish you all well.

2. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

Exactly my feelings, I have a license for Rollback Rx which I stopped using because of the reactivation process. No software is perfect, and Rollback used with a working backup system is very safe indeed.

I do not believe in the alleged conspiracies theories about RBRx spying on their customers, it is rather the case that piracy has created a situation whereby companies have developed processes to protect themselves from being robbed, that's all there is to it.

@bgoodman4
    Barry I hope you reconsider your decision, with some people you ought to develop a thick skin and ignore them.

3. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Many thanks to all who have PMd me or posted above. I will do as you good folks have advised and put on a thicker skin.

4. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

FYI. Wilders forum incorporates a Report A Post feature: Can I report a bad post or thread problem to the moderators?, and I would urge all the Members to use that feature, whenever bashing occurs. With hundreds of daily posts/threads, and battling those, behind the scene, who want to do harm to our forum, it is not humanly possible to follow all the discussions in every post/thread. So your help reporting posts via that feature, is always welcomed!

5. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

In addition to above OT posts removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.