Need a link to download 32-bit ESS 5

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by harryz, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harryz

harryz Registered Member

Aloha,

I've installed ESS 5 on my Win 7 64-bit system and it works fine. Now I want to create the rescue disk but I need a 32-bit .msi file to do this. With ESS 4, you could select which version (32-bit or 64-bit) of ESS to download. With ESS V5 you can only download the "live" installer which automatically downloads the version which matches the operating system you're running - I don't get the chance to ask for the 32-bit version of ESS

I found a link in one forum post for the 32-bit version of ESS, but Malwarebytes flags the web site as a potential danger. Is this a "false positive" from MWB?

If someone could provide a link to where I can download ESS 5 32-bit I would appreciate it.

Mahalo,

Harry Z.

2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

4. harryz

harryz Registered Member

Mahalo for the update, but this is the link to the "live" installer, which does not give you a choice on which version (32-bit or 64-bit) to download, it just downloads the version that matches the system you're running on.

5. harryz

harryz Registered Member

Mahalo (Thank you!) Aryeh. This is what I was looking for! I did find a KB article on how to get the 32-bit edition for ESS V4, but I could not find one for ESS V5.

Harry Z.

6. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Not it's not. I choosed offline installer, OS 32-bit, and language Eng.

But idk maybe it re-directed you to some other site?

7. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.