naviscope + spyblocker + adaware = chaos

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by scott451, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott451

scott451 Registered Member

hi,

i have been having strange problems on my comuter when these programs run concurrently. for example, impossible to load the css files for the www.wired.com hompage or naviscope crashing and killing ie with the www.suprnova.org search page...

i stopped using naviscope and everything seems ok. however, i really miss the naviscope functions (like the status bar for what is loading). has anyone had similar issues with naviscope ?

i have the feeling that naviscope is currently un-supported (the website seems to be dead). are there any other programs that provide this sort of functionality ?

thanks in advance...

scott

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi scott451, and welcome. :)

I have moved your post from the hijack cleaning forum as this seem more a compatibility problem rather than a hijacking/spyware problem.

You will receive better responses in this particular forum.

Regards,

snap

3. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Scott.

Yes, I had Naviscope [around 2 years or so back] and it *looked* like a good program and it was ~ for a while.

I started having troubles myself and after a while I uninstalled, cleaned everything I could find related to it and no probs since.

If you are finding your PC is running good without it ~ well that tells you something.

Cheers, TAS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.