Native EMET third-party graphical interface

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by MessageBoxA, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trismegistos

trismegistos Registered Member

Me, too.

To the TS, any news?

2. MessageBoxA

MessageBoxA Registered Member

Hi trismegistos,

I am no longer working on this project. The replacement DLL was completed in December but I am not sure about the legality of releasing it to the public considering that my application is essentially a clone of Microsoft EMET with a few enhancements.

I would recommend that you continue to use the Microsoft EMET library and the NEMET graphical interface. I may review my options at a later date and change my mind.

Best Wishes,
    -MessageBoxA

3. trismegistos

trismegistos Registered Member

I don't know about the legality but ReactOs which basically reverse engineered Windows (under extensive audit) but since they coded everything from scratch, don't have much legal problems. How much more distributing it privately to certain individuals without any commericial purpose, that would not violate any laws that I know.

I guess for now, you can just distribute it privately by PM to be safe and sure. :)

Check your PM by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.