name  8nl$re~1type app/octet-stream encod:base64 ?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by david, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlitzenZeus

BlitzenZeus Security Expert

Re: name  8nl$re~1type app/octet-stream encod:base

Yes its normal...  :cool:

The prompt setting dates all the way back to dos before windows, and $p$g are just the options that will appear with the dos prompt.  They have nothing to do with any file with special characters.

2. david

david Registered Member

Hello Paul ,Jan& any other unnamed hero who moderates the wider.org site. So far so good the 8nlsre~cz Vile file has  not reared its ugly head, Paul you know I used a recovery disc from a " avatar Vbox pc "Antiquated sign with an I.P provider & get this pc free. The recovery disc started to inflate the files ,where my own factory recover\reformate disc the  worm had the bio's refusing to except my own disc. After I ran the other win98 se borrowed disc ,my cd\r would except my own rec/reformat disc. What do you think happened with the disc ,that was the wrong drivers allowing my pc to accept my own disc's. As a result the p.c. is running better than ever? Whats do you think ? David   PS Thank you for your input blitz zeus. :D[flash=200,200]URL[/flash]

3. david

david Registered Member

Hello Paul ,Jan& any other unnamed hero who moderates the wilder.org site. So far so good the 8nlsre~cz Vile file has  not reared its ugly head, Paul you know I used a recovery disc from a " avatar Vbox pc "Antiquated sign with an I.P provider & get this pc free. The recovery disc started to inflate the files ,where my own factory recover\reformate disc the  worm had the bio's refusing to except my own disc. After I ran the other win98 se borrowed disc ,my cd\r would except my own rec/reformat disc. What do you think happened with the disc ,that was the wrong drivers allowing my pc to accept my own disc's. As a result the p.c. is running better than ever? Whats do you think ? David   PS Thank you for your input blitz zeus. :D[flash=200,200]URL[/flash]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.