my start menu is gone now!?!

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Bigmac7t, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigmac7t

Bigmac7t Guest

Hello, absolutely love your program however, i am running windows xp professional and after installing and running your program windows has lost the ability to place the mostly used programs on the start menu!? the only apps now that are on it are the ones that have been pinned? is there a fix or something so that I can get it back?

Thanks

2. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

hey there,

I'm running Win XP pro with SP 1...... never seen that before and I've been on many system using MRU-Blaster.

Might be something you did.

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Bigmac7t,

Checked this thread to see if this is the same thing you are seeing: MRU XP Start Menu

Best Wishes,
    LowWaterMark

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Another way to avoid/solve this is to drag the shotcuts to the programs you want there, over to that part of the menu.
    If you look closely you will find a thin line under default e-mail programs etc.
    As long as you release the shortcuts above that line they will stay there for as long as you leave them there.

Regards,

Pieter

5. John

John Guest

Bigmac7t

The feature is not lost but you do need to logoff for it to begin working again.

In the MRU blaster options un check User Assit and MRU blaster will not remove the items anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.