My SQL Server Backup Destinations Deleted

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by LLahman, Mar 13, 2015.

1. LLahman

LLahman Registered Member

I have SQL Server 2014 Standard installed on my development machine (Windows 8.1). Every time I backup the drive (either full or incremental) all of my databases' backup destinations values are being deleted from their SQL Server properties. I can go in and reset the values (by adding the .bak file names/paths back in to every database), wait a day or two and the backup destinations are still present and operational -- but as soon as I run any form of backup against the drive containing the SQL Server databases (.mdfs) these values are cleared out again.

Can anyone tell me if they've heard of this or had this happen? Is there anything I can do to prevent it? The Paragon Drive Backup software should only be copying the files. How can it even possibly do what I am describing here?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.