My Spyware Doctor subscription has expired....

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by gregf, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Re: PC Tools Spyware Doctor - opinions?

Actually I'd say CounterSpy V2 would be a fine choice for a beginner. Also the demands it makes on a system (hardware and software) are less than some other solutions being touted here. At least that's the case on my computer. I use it in conjunction with Nod 32 2.7.

2. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

SUPERantispyware trashed my Vista pc. I had to reformat & reinstall - so no recommendation from me!

3. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

From what I remember (basically look it up here on Wilders) from your posts you formatted your system without letting us take a look - you claimed that your processor was slowed down even after uninstallation of SUPERAntiSpyware - a simple fact that can't be true because with the drivers and software removed, there is nothing left to slow down your system. So, please be factual when you say "SUPERAntiSpyware trashed my Vista PC" - it's not a problem if you don't like our software, or don't recommend it, but please when you make such statements about "Trashing" your PC - please explain the facts that you reformatted without letting us look into it and have no actual factual data to back up your claim - you had your conclusion without even letting experts (us) look into it so we could show you that none of our software was running after uninstallation. Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.